[Ti] TI upgrade ?

Bradley Ellis brad212 at mac.com
Fri Aug 5 06:14:04 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I had no problem with AppleCare, regarding my warranty be voided (once I replaced the original RAM and hard drive).  It is obvious to anyone who looks at the area around my hard drive that I have removed it, but AppleCare has never flinched at working on my PowerBook (although my problems have never involved the hard drive - mine have been logic board issues).

Regarding AppleCare service dates, FYI, AppleCare told me that for any issue that AppleCare has deemed worthy of their attention, said issue will be resolved by AppleCare - even after the AppleCare service dates have expired - as long as the issue was brought to AppleCare's attention within the service contract period (I am experiencing such a situation as I write this with nil resistance from AppleCare - on the contrary, my AppleCare experiences have always been exemplary - customer service wise).

Sincerely,
Brad