[Ti] Impending speed bumps?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 13:29:45 PDT 2005

You might want to take a look at this Appleinsider article:


They claim that Apple is planning one more Powerbook update before  
the Intel machines start to roll in.

You might take it with a grain of whatever...


On 23-Aug-05, at 2:24 PM, Hector Luna wrote:

> I'm in the market to get a new powerbook and was wondering if there
> was an impending speed bump within the next month or so. I've got a
> 14" iBook that is getting me by nicely for the moment. I'm OK w/ the
> 1.67 speed, but if a speed bump is pending it might be worth my wait.
> When I got my Ti 550, the 667 was rolled out 3 weeks later, I'm
> looking to avoid the same fate...
> -- 
> "Principled dissent is a patriotic obligation." --Me
> _______________________________________________
> Titanium mailing list
> Titanium at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
> http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/mailman/listinfo/titanium
> Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random  
> stuff:
>          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmacguy1984

More information about the Titanium mailing list