[Ti] Problem with g4 titnium Mercury

Ondra Soukup ondras at di.cz
Wed Aug 24 03:55:22 PDT 2005

I've been in local apple store with my mercury, about 80% charged
because I've checked my mail in cafe.
My harddrive has been replaced so we had to clone everything to new
drive.The guy there just pluged it to the white power cube instead of
asking me for my yo-yo adaptor. It was amber and after few minutes
when battery was full, it was green so it should work.