[Ti] Problem with g4 titnium Mercury

'DJ Rob' Hatch DJRobHatch at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 12:24:41 PDT 2005

I had a few Powerbooks that were not plugged in for a while - like a couple
of years.
There were 400mhz Ti units.
They would not power on or charge the battery when plugged in.

After searching on the net, I found a post about it.
It ended up being the pram battery.
When the pram battery is totally dead, it seems they don't like to power on
or charge the battery at all.
After replacing the pram batteries in all of them, they powered on.

You might try leaving it plugged in for a few days to see if it will revive
the pram battery.
I had one out of 8 come back that way.

I hope that helps you,

Rob