[Ti] PowerBooks with Intel processors - not!

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Mon Dec 5 12:08:51 PST 2005

At 1:15 PM -0600, 12/5/05, Chris Olson wrote:

>Welcome to the wonderful world of Intel.  Too bad Apple swallowed
>their marketing hook, line and sinker:
>
>http://blogs.zdnet.com/Murphy/index.php?p=479

Ok then. Apple says it will ship Intel in the first half of 2006.
ThinkSecret spreads a rumor that Apple will ship Intel in January.
Then someone blogs that Apple can't do that. Thus, Apple has made a
mistake? Or is it that we are supposed to believe that the zdnet blog
knows what Apple is going to ship in June 2006 and thus Apple again
has screwed up?

Why can't anyone wait to see what happens before accusing others of
stupid decisions? Rumor mills and blogs do nothing but stir the
thoughts of people who know how to publish to the web. And my 10 year
old neighbor kid puts out a pretty good web page. I'll go read her
site and see what she thinks about Apple's future.
--

Robert Ameeti

The world is full of willing people: some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.