[Ti] Tiger on an 867

Michael Sherwood msherwood at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 07:59:43 PST 2005

I had done an "Upgrade" to Tiger with pretty much the same result, so
then did a "Archive and install" with much better performance.

Mike

On Dec 6, 2005, at 8:08 AM, Ross Winn wrote:

I have a 12" Powerbook with 640mb of RAM and a Superdrive. When I
installed 10.4 Tiger the machine became a complete dog. So poor was
the performance that I went back to 10.3.9.

Does anyone else have experience with this machine and Tiger, and does
10.4.3 make it any better?

--
Ross Winn
ross.winn at gmail.com