[Ti] Really, really old Mac OS 1 to 8 work - need translator [Off List]

Matt Covey listreader at classicalsoftware.com
Thu Dec 8 08:12:12 PST 2005

I suppose legally they're required to say "Load your own ROM image" but I found a link to a ROM file very easily - don't remember if it was on that page or I went back to Google for it.

Justification: It seems to me you already own the ROMs (in your Fat Macs) so whether you get the image from the Net or from the Fat Mac, the end result is the same. It's not like you're going to turn around and commercialize it.

Note the site also has a library of old software like MacPaint, etc.

++matt