[Ti] Well, I for one am staying!

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Dec 8 18:14:08 PST 2005

For heaven’s sakes! What is wrong with you guys? Just learn to
separate the wheat from the chaff. The stuff I don’t want to read
(the chaff) just gets chucked into the Trash. The stuff I find
helpful (the wheat) stays in the inbox.

The point here is that there is a pool of knowledge here in this
forum that can be found nowhere else that I know of. Nobody is
forcing anyone to wade through the crap. Just ignore it.

But there is enough collective wisdom and knowlege here to more than
make up for it.

And (big AND) where else does one get the occasional word from the
one-person legend: the Woz?  ;o)

jg