[Ti] Ti-Related

MBurke6225 at aol.com MBurke6225 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 21:55:56 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/8/05 10:24:07 PM, fearsome.orange at gmail.com writes:

> I think our point was that the wheat to chaff ratio has been
> exceedingly poor lately, and I can't remember the last time I read a
> Ti-related and useful post.

I believe I have been on this list since it started low these many years.
At least once every fourteen or so months the proverbial slop hits the fan at
the emotions take off like a bottle rocket.   Griffin and others will remember
was one memorable battle between Flipper and Shawn, I cannot remember the
topic, where listers were jumping off into cyberspace like jilted lovers from the
observation deck of the Empire State.    The point is:   As long as you are
learning stick around and use your delete button on off topic threads.   I don't
have a Ti any longer, I am here for the general Apple discussions.   This
group is too diverse to be limited to Ti-only posts.   Ti-related and useful is
perfectly understandable.