[Ti] Ti-Related [getting OT]

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Fri Dec 9 06:13:43 PST 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 12:55 AM, MBurke6225 at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/8/05 10:24:07 PM, fearsome.orange at gmail.com
> writes:
>
>> I think our point was that the wheat to chaff ratio has been
>> exceedingly poor lately, and I can't remember the last time I read a
>> Ti-related and useful post.
>
> I believe I have been on this list since it started low these many
> years.  At least once every fourteen or so months the proverbial
> slop hits the fan at the emotions take off like a bottle rocket.
> Griffin and others will remember was one memorable battle between
> Flipper and Shawn ... [snip]

ah, the good ol' days.

seriously though, i do pity the folks on digest mode who can't simply
use the infinite power of the delete key.

it's also too bad folks feel the need to leave. a bit of patience and
the info will come back while the slop drops off.

i don't mind the off topic stuff, i'd just appreciate OT in the header.

bill
(ti and alum)

William Scammell
Creative Director