[Ti] (no subject)

Michael Cabelin macabelin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 09:52:17 PST 2005

Please do not confuse me. Dead has nothing to do with
useful. The VAST
majority of users never utilize PCMCIA, PC Cards, or
whatever you want
to call them. They are a waste for MOST consumers.

Ross,

I think you miss my point. This is the Titanium List.
What does your diatribe have to do with this list? I
have a PCMCIA slot in my TiBook. It will always be
there. Nothing I can do about that. It works for me.
It give me options that I find useful. You saying that
it is dead, fine, but that does not effect TiBook
owners either way. So please, rant on an appropriate
list. Thank you.

"If it were a fact, it wouldn't be intelligence."

-Air Force Lt. Gen. Michael V. Hayden
Director, National Security Agency