[Ti] Virtual PC question

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Tue Dec 20 10:50:25 PST 2005

On Dec 20, 2005, at 12:22 PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:

> How is it that you know so much about why companies do things as
> well as knowing what they are going to do in the future?

Because it's right on Microsoft's website on Enterprise Compatibility
Layers and running multiple operating environments for legacy support:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/cits/dsd/enterprise/
AppCompact_4.mspx

> Could you help me figure out what I am going to be doing in the
> next year. I am not yet clear and would like your insight if you
> have time.

Probably making personal slams on this list, just like you are
today.  But that's just a guess.
--
Chris