[Ti] Delayed + Unknown Problem

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 12:18:53 PST 2005

Hello Everyone,

We got "fogged" in so our flight to New Zealand was
delayed til Friday as it is no simple matter to get to
NZ at this time of year.  All flights being heavily
laden with passengers.  So...
To all who have answered about OS X upgrade, and
quickly I might add, THANK YOU.  We will upgrade soon
;-)

Also, last night my wife had a strange, unknown &
unheard of to us, crash error.  The following is her
description.  Any light shed is appreciated.  Again,
if you could email me directly because I'm in digest
mode, I'd appreciate it.

Problem:  "I was online while writing an email in Mail
program, and I also have about 2 windows open in
Safari.  All of a sudden, a black film descended on
the computer screen starting from the top.  Then a
square box in the middle said I must turn off the
computer immediately and hold the start key for 3
seconds."

Cheers and G'day!  Dave