[Ti] Broken Power Plug Tip stuck in TI-400

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:57:15 PST 2005

> Lisbeth Zachs said:
>> easier than having to unscrew the whole  Tibook.
> 30 dec 2005 kl. 18.03 skrev Mikael Byström:
> Why not disassemble? I would.
I have taken my Ti 400 apart a couple of times. Eg shanged DVD-drive
and harddisk. My memory of that is that the powerplug is sort of at
the bottom when you turned the Tibook over, so you have to get a lot
of things out to reach it. Maybe I remember wrong. Isn't about to
disassemble it now just to check. :-) Probably some of you know that
for certain anyway.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)