[Ti] Re: virtual pc

CYNTHIA MOORE cindypmoore at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 05:20:00 PST 2005

I have lurked for some time watching the dialog on VPC
and just have to put my two cents in. I owned VPC 6.0
but when I bought my G5, it would not run on the G5.
When VPC 7.0 came out, Microsoft refused to give me an
upgrade price and I had to purchase the full version
again. The program is a pain to run but necessary. I
bought a MS keyboard and could not use it with
Netscape. The keys were garbled and I could never find
the @-key. No help from MS either so I returned the
keyboard. I'm just thankful every day that I have a
Mac. Ole Bill is improving his reputation by his good
deeds and giving away his money. Hurray for Bill, but
he didn't start doing this until Ted Turner berated
him for not being a philanthropist.

Cindy Moore
TECHNICALillustrator.net