[Ti] Metal thing blocking VGA port...

John simplymail at ururk.com
Tue Feb 1 17:37:40 PST 2005

If I need to, I can post a picture, but...

I have a PB G4, 550...

and in the back, where the VGA port is, sandwiched between the metal
and "inner" metal, there is this round thing - I can shove it to the
side, otherwise it gets in the way of my external monitor plug. Anyone
know? I'm not missing any magnets, and didn't drop anything (how could
something get back there???). And if anyone knows what it is, is there
any possibility of me getting to it?

Thanks!

John Pariseau

http://www.ururk.com
Not technically a blog per se, really just a blog driven website.

 From ed.gov:
       "We can take votes and each person will vote for the
                          [light]bulb he or she thinks is the brightest."