[Ti] Wireless Network

Kim Gammelgård kgani at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 07:32:34 PST 2005

Hi Sam,

I just set up an Airport Express for a friend of mine with a Cable
modem. His cable company (stofanet.dk) has some setup, where you need
to go to their web page to log on before you are online, and I was not
able to transfer that setting to the AE.

But apart from that minor inconvenience - especially that if I am
around with my PB,  he needs to login before I can surf - it works as
expected. But in all I prefer my ADSL with PPPOE, where the connection
is maintained by my router.

HIH,

Kim