[Ti] Bad access

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Thu Feb 3 10:32:51 PST 2005

Pete;
Hard to say but if it happens on two different computers it is likely software and not hardware.
First, I would suggest going to the Home/Applications/Utilities folder and running Disk Utility. Highlight your hard drive name on the left and clicking on Repair Permissions. If it shows repairs to Camino then that was probably the fix. Restart the computer for good measure.
If that does not fix it trash Camino and download a new one. you could also run TechTool Pro or Disk Warrior to check for directory damage of the hard drive (probably not the problem but a good thing to do also).
Terry