[Ti] wanted: dead batteries!

Carbotron jason at kradcarbon.com
Thu Feb 10 16:10:12 PST 2005

So i've decided that the cells in my 4400mah battery are fine and it's
the electronics(hi-tech made in korea) that suck. so when i popped that
puppy open, it's readily apparent that the 4400mah capacity value is
locked in. there's about 1/3 the electronics, and the case is glued,
not clipped shut. in any case, i can't say that it's a quality battery.
the thing was large and didn't fit propperly in the slot anyway, and
the meter's button was too small for it's hole. not impressed.

SO, i'm looking for some tibook batteries! i have the one set of cells
and another set now. all i need are some good electronics to make some
good batteries. please email me off list with what you want for your
dead batteries. if they're all scratched up, i don't care. i jsut want
the electronics.
thanks!

	-Jason Economou
	Carbotron Composites