[Ti] MacOS X update 10.3.8

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 08:28:08 PST 2005

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley typed this message on 2/12/05 3:43 PM:

> I ran the 10.3.8 Combo update on my 15" Al-book, and it ran fine.
> I did Repair Permissions and fsck -y before and after.
>
> Start-uptime is as good (1m3s) as it has ever been on this machine.
>
> EyeTV is fine.
>
> regards,  Trevor

Glad to see you seem to have solved your startup problem.

I have a very similar problem in that ³Little Snitch² occasionally causes
the same alert on startup. It tells me that it has been installed
incorrectly (false) and that I need to contact the author and obtain an
update.

This only happens after I install an OS update or any update that needs a
reboot after installation.

jg