[Ti] Super-G Turbo with Airport Extreme...

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 15:39:33 PST 2005

Am running an AT&T Super-G router with AT&T Super-G PC Cards in both my
TiBook and XP Laptop. Last time I checked the transfer rates were about
4mb/sec. Don't know if it's worth it to change from standard 'G' or not. The
router costs $30 and the cards $20 a piece from Comp USA. Was running
standard 'G' using a D-Link router and a Buffalo G54A card. This combo
utilizes the built-in AirPort software when using OS 10.2.6 and above. Which
reminds me, have to go list the Buffalo card on the swap list. Later.