[Ti] (wireless) network printing problem

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Feb 14 05:00:20 PST 2005

At 12:18 +0000 14/2/05, Tarik Bilgin wrote:
>OK I misunderstood you.

sorry, I was not clear...

>When you said this was a network printing problem

I was not writing but thinking wireless network

>I assumed (incorrectly) that you were using the HP Laserjet 1300n
>(which supports network printing over ethernet).

and you quite reasonably was thinking ethernet

>How exactly are you connecting your Laserjet to the Airport network?

The Laserjet is either connected by USB to the Airport or by USB
(same cable) to my Al-book.

As I said, it used to work fine connected to the Airport for all of
last Semester, but now ???

I really cannot think of a logical or reasonable next step.

Trevor