[Ti] Password protect USB flashdrive?

John Belen imacdude at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 18:57:39 PST 2005

MacWorld had an article about protecting files and folders a while
back.  Their idea was to create a disk image on that Flashdrive that is
encrypted.  I'm unaware of anything that password protect the drive
itself.  At the time of the article, MacWorld was not very impressed
with FileVault.

John Belen