[Ti] Password protect USB flashdrive?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Feb 18 07:51:59 PST 2005

I bought a Cruzer USB flash drive and spent an entire afternoon trying to
figure a way to password protect it. I certainly could not find a solution.
I seem to remember a way to lock folders with a password in OS 9, but there
doesn¹t seem to be a way in OS X.

Does anyone know if Tiger will have the ability to lock and password protect
folders and volumes?

jg

John Belen typed this message on 2/17/05 9:57 PM: