[Ti] Password protect USB flashdrive?

Neil Cadsawan rainer3 at mac.com
Fri Feb 18 10:02:46 PST 2005

Well, if all you're going to do is complain, which is all you ever seem
to do, and then compare yourself with Windows users then either live
with it, or don't bother.

And if this is one thing Windows users don't have to worry about, I'd
say it doesn't come close to tipping the scales of everything else they
have to worry about.

-Neil