[Ti] Blown power supply

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Mon Feb 21 13:37:21 PST 2005

What's odd (or...not) is that the adapter for my iBook, of the same style,
has a jacket on that end to provide (presumably) some strain relief. As does
the old, fire prone adapter to my G3 Powerbook.

Go figure.

On 2/21/05 2:37 PM, "list mail" <listmail at acedsl.com> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted:

--