[Ti] list placed on google

thor thorthor at altern.org
Tue Feb 22 05:48:39 PST 2005

>> here: http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/titanium/) then
>> google will list it if you do a search on anything contained in it.
>> This is why it is advisable to never use an e-mail for lists, or
>> usenet, etc, that you are not willing to receive spam at,
>
> One thing I noted when I followed that link is that our email addresses
> actually appear as "user_at_domain" which hopefully gives us a little
> confidentiality (if only through obscurity).

I think most email collecting spam robots have no problems with this.

PSEUDOCODE:

if email contains "@" OR "_at_" OR "(AT)" OR "at" OR "AT" AND "."
then collect it and put it into our spam receivers list.

Best advise is to never use your favorite email for mailinglists.
Get a yahoo or hotmail or whatever account.

thor