[Ti] list placed on google

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Feb 22 06:20:59 PST 2005

At 14:52 -0700 21/2/05, Robert (Bob) Fisher wrote:
>I accidentally discovered that this list is placed on google which
>is subject to all the scrutiny of the spiders and phishers.....I was
>wondering how they got my alternate email address and website.

Bob - I also discovered the same, by chance, quite a while ago.  It
has made me a little more cautious in what I say (write).

For those who are not clear about what Bob is saying: if someone does
a Google search, your postings on the List may be found if the
subjects match.  In other words, the content of the postings to the
List is not confidential to List members, as I had originally thought
it was.
If you search for Bob's name and powerbook, you will find a Ti list
posting at item #7 of the search.

regards,  Trevor