[Ti] New 1.67Ghz PB and LaCie Porsche Drive

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 06:46:34 PST 2005

Do you have other USB devices attached to the same port? If you have even
one USB 1.1 device attached, the port will dumb down to 1.1 automatically.

Also, check the cable. The cable for USB 2.0 has to meet certain standards
before it will work properly. If you are using a standard USB cable that
does not have the USB 2.0 symbol, you will probably have problems.

jg

S. F. Sobczynski typed this message on 2/23/05 4:23 AM: