[Ti] A long wait for my new PowerBook

DBLearn david at 4saleexpress.com
Wed Feb 23 07:14:01 PST 2005

Wow I ordered my 17" from Apple on the 11th, it shipped on the 16th
(Shanghai) and I received it on the 18th in Chicago.So I've had mine
for almost 6 days now and you will not be disappointed. I moved up from
a 1Ghz Ti. My college kid is one lucky little girl now, she moved up to
that from a 400MHz iMac. lol The screen real estate on this is
incredible after my last 2 years working on a 15". Enjoy your new baby!