[Ti] intermittent vertical line on pb400 screen

Stephan Miklos stephan_miklos at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 23 11:10:14 PST 2005

Hi there,

I have a powerbook 400 that occasionally has a vertical line appear on the
screen about 45 pixels from the right side of the screen. It looks like
the pixels are stuck and appear pink. It always appears in the same place.

It comes and goes intermittently and and the pixels stay stuck for
anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of weeks.

Other than being visually distracting, the stuck pixels don't affect the
performance of the computer in any way that I can determine.

Any suggestions on how I can permanently fix the problem?

Thanks