[Ti] Hardshell case

Carbotron jason at kradcarbon.com
Wed Feb 23 21:48:03 PST 2005

no Al books, just Ti books. Al books are tough on their own. i have to
admit it was a conscious decision to leave them out at first. because i
don't like the new size, but i have a larger(too large in my opinion)
one in several months for them and those can handle a 12" sideways with
a power adapter and ipod no problem. friends pushing for the 12" +
power adapter were actually the driving force for this. the titaniums
were the culmination of most all that a laptop should be, though not as
tough as possible, they do take a decent beating, but show it. badly.
and thank you for the heads up! i often find myself changing content
from my power suse box or linux ipaq on the fly right on the server.
the latter has messed me up on input before. thank you! though it won't
help my capitalization, i should just publish from my mac...

	-Jason Economou
	Carbotron Composites

On Feb 24, 2005, at 12:07 AM, Mark Gibson wrote:

At 23:55 -0500 23/2/05, Carbotron wrote:
> Hello fellow Ti afficionados.
> I'm trying to give back to the community which really is great. I've
> just put up for sale the first carbon fiber hardshell case that
> satisfies me. It's taken the last 8 months to develop properly, but
> they're ready to go now. Selling the first 42 on ebay. While this is a
> plug, I'm really excited to be able to offer a product developed
> specifically for our great but delicate  machines (well, and my
> brother's obsession with Thinkpads). Enjoy! All criticism is accepted,
> and thank you for looking!
>
> Ebay item # 6746487898
>
> and my informational page on it:
>
> http://www.kradcarbon.com/hardshell.html
>
> 	-Jason Economou
> 	Carbotron Composites

Jason,

You might want to spell check / proof read the pages again.
"nescessity" in the first couple of paragraphs and some "i"s instead of
"I"s.

Also does it fit Al PowerBooks and the whole range from 12" to 17"
biggies?
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

ON ECONOMICS
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.