[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 6, Issue 27

Robin Jackson robinjackson at mac.com
Thu Feb 24 04:33:27 PST 2005

Oh crap.............

My nice shiny new laptop arrived last night and I spent the evening moving
all my file, configuring my applications, re-install the apps that required
it.

Everything was going fine, until I plugged in my speakers........

There is a scratchy metalic/digital 'noise' coming from my speakers.

I plugged my headphones in and got the same problem.

Spent half an hour on the phone today with Apple support and bottom line
they have decided it is a hardware problem and needs to be returned for
repair or replacement.

I am really peeved......................

I now have to wait ANOTHER 15-20 days for a new machine to arrive.

Oh woe is me...

Robin