[Ti] Reinstall w/ Archive Option (was: iPod Issue On my PB)

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Sun Feb 27 10:27:50 PST 2005

I tried that on my old G3 PB that was having some issues, and I have to say
that it didn't work as well as I'd hoped. As in, I eventually slicked the
partition, and reinstalled a fresh OS.

I'm not sure what exactly I did wrong, but I couldn't mount disk images, or
even install updates. That doesn't mean it doesn't or won't work, just that
I might have done something boneheaded to dork up my OS install. I sure wish
I knew what it might have been, so I could at least learn something other
than "it might not work the way you'd hoped.")

On 2/27/05 11:33 AM, "Sam Moussly" <sambouka at mac.com> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted:

--
JEL