[Ti] Show Hard drive when sharing with windows OT

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:05:35 PST 2005

I don't have my powerbook with me, so I can't share the details, much
less the proper syntax, but essentially, you need to modify the
samba.conf file to share the Volume and not just your user account.

Maybe someone else on the list can provide more specifics. If not,
I'll post the syntax tomorrow...

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:59:19 -0500, Craig Alguire <algie at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> When logging onto my Tibook from a windows machine running XP pro I can
> only see what's in my personal account.  I would like to see and have
> access to the complete hard drive.  I have windows sharing enabled in
> system pref. on the mac.
>
> Thanks for any help
> Craig

Polonius19