[Ti] Some one Hacked me!

MA501Guy at aol.com MA501Guy at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 09:14:37 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/10/05 11:41:59 AM, ray at dm.net.lb writes:

> Hello everyone,
> Is there a way to track some hackers infiltration on my system? I m using
> OSX 10.3.7
>
> Some files have been stolen from my system and some open conversations
> (email) tracked!
>
> One other question, in the activity monitor the kernel task Kextd is running
> at full capacity taking 60% of my cpu, how to fix that?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Ray

having owned macs since 1984, and being a bit of a techie repair guy myself,
 I am sorry to hear what happened, but rest assured, I really DOUBT that it
is a hack job.   It is possible to have inadvertently dumped valuable files by
accident, or to have misplaced them, or misfiled them.   You have to ask what
benefit would anyone have in hacking your computer since 95% of the hackers
are PC users.
I don't doubt that you lost files, and that you feel that someone did some
injustice to you, but let's all see if we can help you figure this out, since
it will be helpful   to all of us to   do our detective work together.
Alan