[Ti] Some one Hacked me!

Ray M ray at dm.net.lb
Mon Jan 10 13:40:46 PST 2005

Ok I'll explain in details
I got an email from a friend showing me some conversation I had using the
email of microsoft entourage 2004 and while using msn, exactly the same
conversation time stamped as I had them 3 days ago! In addition some picture
I just downloaded from my digital camera 3 days ago! These picture where
stored in a folder on my desktop, all my firewalls are running, except for
file sharing since I use 2 macs simultaneously, the mails were sent from my
laptop, the msn conversation were done on my laptop, and the picture were on
my other computer which is a desktop, the laptop runs osx 10.3.6 and the
desktop 10.3.7

The files are still with me in the same folder, but apparently they have
been copied by some one who hacked into the system, I am not on a network, I
use modem dial up to connect, I'm almost sure that the intruder was from
Copenhagen Denmark, I reside in Beirut Lebanon!

Well thanks anyone who can provide me with any help.

Regards

Ray