[Ti] Some one Hacked me!

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Wed Jan 12 08:03:47 PST 2005

>I concur.  No operating system is invincible and at some point in the future, not only are you going to have egg on your face when you have a security problem, but you will have discredited Apple in front of your friends and colleagues for claiming that it was invincible.

Yes, and some time in the future I will be dead. But in the mean time, I will be driving my car and crossing the street. All the while teaching my kids to look both ways before crossing.

Until the hacking of a Mac happens, or until a virus appears in the wild, I will continue to recognize that the Mac is a safe environment and will keep my foil hat on the shelf.
--

Robert Ameeti

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.