[Ti] MacWorld Keynote

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Jan 14 10:12:06 PST 2005

At 10:56 -0500 13/1/05, John Griffin wrote:
>KHmmm! Searched but could not find. I don©–t suppose you could email me the
>address where the feed can be downloaded...?

John - even back in GVA today with ADSL 768k I
could not get the streaming video from the main
Apple page....  :-(

I also found that all the links for downloading
the movie seem to have been hijacked - this link:

http://a772.g.akamai.net/neo.qtv.apple.com/secure/jan/mwsf05/macworld_300.mov

loads a bjork album page..... !  How does that happen ??

You may find this as an alternative:

http://torrent.eleet.st:81/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=844

through which I downloaded the (300 Mb) Keynote movie without problem.

Trevor