[Ti] Itunes weird stuff...

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Thu Jan 27 00:37:42 PST 2005

Anyone with any info on weird Itunes problems.

My iTunes app, which I don't use that much, is acting really strange.
Music is played but its fuzzy, and the vocal tracks are not playing or
if they do are in the back ground hard to hear.
This is for all songs I have in my library.

songs I have had on my computer for a year with great sound are now
sounding like you hear them as if it
was a bad streaming music station.

Any ideas on this anyone? advice greatly appreciated...thanks,
tm

ps....i have just been doing the regular itune updates and os
updates....running the latest system.

Tim Molnar (Instructor)
250.472.5289 (office)
tmolnar at uvic.ca