[Ti] Russian keyboard ?

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Jul 5 04:35:22 PDT 2005

A friend of mine (American, Russian speaking) is interested in
switching to Mac (mainly because his PC is almost paralysed by
spyware when he is on-line in Kiev).

He really wants a (15.2" Powerbook, with a) US keyboard with Russian
characters on it.

I called the Swiss Apple store today and they said there is no
keyboard with Russian characters...

This is a bit surprising to me.  Can it really be true?

Is there anyone out there on the List who has any different info?

I know that the Russian script is supported, and a Russian keyboard
can be selected, but I think he really would like a keyboard with the
characters on it.  Then he would switch.

regards,  Trevor