[Ti] Safari List????

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Tue Jul 5 15:53:34 PDT 2005

Why sure! Apple.com/support has its very own discussion groups on all
things Apple... Literally. Just click on "discussions" on the website's
bar and pick your topic from OS X.4 to Safari to iChat...

By the way, have you tried opening safari, taking the newly opened
window and dragging it from the external monitor to the main, then
closing the window. The new windows from there on should open in the
main screen.

-J
_______