[Ti] G4/400 Freezing Constantly: MORE

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Wed Jul 6 02:35:47 PDT 2005

my best bet would be bad memory - especially since you mentioned that
the previous owner upgraded it ...
i heard of these symptoms in case of bad memory before :(
sorry ... maybe your best bet is the 'genius bar' at some mac store ?
if there is no mac store around you might even try to work on the
tibook yourself - it is not hard to do it yourself .... maybe an
independent computer shop can check your memory ..... OR yopu could
download a program on versiontracker.com to check your memory (if the
mac stays on that long)