[Ti] G4/400 Freezing Constantly: MORE

Tristan Cunningham triscunn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:09:28 PDT 2005

Just to add another frustrating detail to the problem: earlier I turned it
on, let it boot, and did NOTHING - just let Finder sit there. It must've
been on for 10 minutes before I realized that the screensaver hadn't even
started...move the trackpad, NOTHING.

So here we have a computer that boots nothing but the operating system
freezing consistently. I wanted to isolate a program installed that would
cause the system's instability, but this adds a whole new dimension to the
problem...it's freezing for no reason, with no intervention.