[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

Robin Jackson robinjackson at mac.com
Wed Jul 6 11:42:27 PDT 2005

Well blow me down it started working properly again.

I have no idea why as I had tried everything INCLUDING Apple tech
support??????

On a side issue I am no longer getting the digests from the PowerBook
digest, just stopped about 6 days ago.

Anyone here know how to report this or get it re-instated?

Cheers and thanks for the help.

Robin