[Ti] crashing around

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Jul 7 06:38:07 PDT 2005

7 jul 2005 kl. 03.11 skrev silvo conticello:
> The problem with a new account is that I wouldn't know what to do,
> the problem arises almost randomly (indipendently from the
> application running, the CPU load and the connection).
Thats precisely why you should test with a new account. Put the files
you're working on at the moment in the shared folder of your present
account and start a new testaccount. Continue working in your normal
fashion with the even there available files and see if the crashing
appear now as well.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)