[Ti] Noise from PB speakers

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Jul 11 02:26:58 PDT 2005

Daniel possibly unknowingly made his _very on topic_ -question in an
OT thread so I have made a correct new thread here so that you, that
may have the answer for him, doesn't miss it.

Daniel wrote:
> Hi List, after an hour or so of playing music through the speakers
> of my PB 550 I start to get 'noise'. something like an electric hum
> or buzz. Same with external speakers. What can be the reason for
> that? Is it repairable at all?
the subject  "noise from the speakers" where somebody declared it
wasn't noice from the speaker.

Another subject was about "whining noice". Perhaps you could simply
search on "noice", since there are probably more diskussions on the
subject then what I remember. :-)"

So if you don't get an immediate answer from somebody on the list
right now I suggest you search the archives earlier than december 2004.

I believe the archive is now ziped month by month. That should make
them possible to download, open in a map by themself and have
Spotlight in OS10,4 do the search for you.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)