[Ti] Re: YES IT IS OFF-TOPIC ACCORDING TO LIST MANAGER (was IBM introduces new PowerPC processors)

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Mon Jul 11 07:15:15 PDT 2005

On Jul 10, 2005, at 11:40 PM, ~flipper wrote:

> Timothy Luoma wrote:
>
>> It does not matter what sort of mental gymnastics you go through
>> to try and pretend that it is on-topic, the final decision lies
>> with the list-manager, and he has made his decision clear.
>>
>> Some people have just chosen to ignore it, deciding that they can
>> just waste everyone's time with this same topic all over again.
>>
>> Eric even indicated where people should go if they want to discuss
>> it:
>
> Look pal, I don't care about the 'move to Intel', i care about what
> happes to 15 thousand bucks worth of software on my Ti book, is
> that okay with you, or do you wanna 'tell mom' ?

I don't care if you care or not.  You signed up to be on the list,
you play by the rules.  I'm not telling mom, I'm telling you.  The
administrator of the list makes the rules, not you.  Get it ?

This isn't a software discussion, it's a move to Intel discussion, as
is clear by the Subject and content of the messages.

> grow up. nobody's forcing you to read about their concerns over
> what happens to their investment in Titanium books.

Grow up, this isn't the list for you to whine on.  Grown up can
moderate themselves, what they say and when they say it.

> knock off the ALL CAPS, that's rude, childish, and annoying. And it
> violates RFC suggestions for good email communications... no matter
> what the topic. Comprendez?

Yeah whatever.  You keep posting dozens of off-topic messages and I'm
being rude childish and annoying.  Sure.

TjL