[Ti] YES IT IS OFF-TOPIC ACCORDING TO LIST MANAGER (was Re: IBM introduces new PowerPC processors)

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Sun Jul 10 20:52:12 PDT 2005

On Jul 10, 2005, at 11:40 PM, ~flipper wrote:

> Look pal, I don't care about the 'move to Intel', i care about what
> happes to 15 thousand bucks worth of software on my Ti book, is
> that okay with you, or do you wanna 'tell mom' ?
>
> grow up. nobody's forcing you to read about their concerns over
> what happens to their investment in Titanium books.

Then let's discuss Adobe's acquisition of Macromedia?  Adobe software
is not cheap, and I have some on my Ti...  or perhaps we should
discuss Apple's rate of release of OS's and how much that cost is
changing for good or bad?  Or let's talk about freeware and shareware
and where the best bargains for our Ti's are to be had?  Where does
it end?

Listen, I enjoy talk of the move to Intel.  However, I don't have
time to be on a list about it, so instead I'm on a Ti one with a
message rate I can handle and that's on topic.  Sometimes.

--
Justin R. Miller
incanus at codesorcery.net