[Ti] YES IT IS OFF-TOPIC ACCORDING TO LIST MANAGER (was Re: IBM introduces new PowerPC processors)

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:40:39 PDT 2005

Timothy Luoma wrote:

>It does not matter what sort of mental gymnastics you go through to
>try and pretend that it is on-topic, the final decision lies with
>the list-manager, and he has made his decision clear.
>
>Some people have just chosen to ignore it, deciding that they can
>just waste everyone's time with this same topic all over again.
>
>Eric even indicated where people should go if they want to discuss it:

Look pal, I don't care about the 'move to Intel', i care about what
happes to 15 thousand bucks worth of software on my Ti book, is that
okay with you, or do you wanna 'tell mom' ?

grow up. nobody's forcing you to read about their concerns over what
happens to their investment in Titanium books.

And knock off the ALL CAPS, that's rude, childish, and annoying. And
it violates RFC suggestions for good email communications... no
matter what the topic. Comprendez?

brian s